cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KDA43920
Canine III

ECS

Is there a way to uncheck this for every insurance plan? Or not have it automatically set to ECS capable when entering a new insurance? I manually unchecked every single plan several months ago, and we had to do a utility report recently and I believe it rechecked every one. 

KDA43920_0-1615914880616.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies
bccarestreamrep
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: ECS

Hello @KDA43920 

Currently, there is no way within SoftDent to uncheck all of those boxes at once. I would suggest once you uncheck that box that you make sure there is no ECS Information filled out in the associated insurance companies for those plans...like below: 

bccarestreamrep_0-1615915814135.png

0 Kudos
KDA43920
Canine III

oooh! Thanks! Do you know if the utility report is what caused them to be all re-checked?
0 Kudos
bccarestreamrep
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

You're very welcome!

Which utility did your office have run recently?

0 Kudos
KDA43920
Canine III

Oh gosh, I don't even know specifically. It stopped working completely so they had to remote in and run a bunch of things after hours. We did do a compression and audit trail purge recently, too.
0 Kudos
bccarestreamrep
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hmmm, I can't think of a utility that would recheck all of those Claim Filing options in all of your insurance plans. The best thing I could have you do going forward is to remove the ECS Information from the insurance companies that are associated with those plans to prevent this from occurring again somehow.
0 Kudos