cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mdunham
First Molar I

EFT Deposit slip should be included on Deposit slip for preview, not just part of Daysheet.

EFT Deposit slip should be included on Deposit slip for preview, not just part of Daysheet.      Currently, SD will only allow you to preview an EFT deposit slip while previewing or printing a DAYSHEET.   This is frustrating when attempting to balance for the day as running a day sheet will then create errors ALL DAY unless the day sheet date is reset in utilities.      Please request from SD programers to include EFT Deposit slip on the Daily Deposit slip report so that we may preview and also allow us to reprint the deposit slip without running a day sheet.

0 Kudos
drcavola
First Molar I

@mdunham - just an fyi - you can run the daysheet all day long, just as long as you unclick the "final" button ... save that for the end of day 🙂

0 Kudos

When I run a daysheet (final or non-final) on the present day, SD will give me errors. 

Are you saying you could preview a daysheet ( ie, to view EFT deposit slip) and if you elect non-final, SD will not issue warnings of "transaction/billing date precedes last closing date" ????? 

If so, this would be wonderful for multiple reasons.   Would love to hear back from you Cavola.  

Thanks a bunch. 

0 Kudos

Yes, we run the "daysheet", which is included in our daily practice reports, at the end of each day.  The daysheet report, when run, is setup with all the needed parameters including both to run that current day (using the dd data) and check box for final.  That is ran when we finish for the day and have balanced.

I can sit down at our server, or any other workstation, and run the daysheet report, not final, print screen or printed, any time during that day.  

No errors.

There may be something amiss if you are getting errors, I believe.

0 Kudos

To answer your original question:  Use the Insurance payment distribution report, click yes to "print EFT payments only".  There you go!!