cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drcavola
Premolar III

Re: EFT Expanded On Daysheet

At this point, many of us users who have been involved with EFT's, ERA's, and all the other electronic advances in dentistry for years would take ANYTHING to the daysheet.  Respectfully, this request has been "in the works" for years and years.  Let's just do SOMETHING to advance Softdent's daysheet to the electronic world PLEASEEEEEE.

drcavola
Premolar III

Here is a copy of the same discussion .... please look at the dates:

Edit Daysheet Deposit Slip to show Patients that paid Cash. Add a section to list EFT pmts.

Currently Cash shows up as a lump sum on the Daysheet with no indication of where it came from. EFT pmts show as a sum at the end of the Daysheet listing. I enter all $$ info in Quickbooks and it would be great to have all the EFT payments on same page as Check payments. I don't want to look throught the laundry list of transactions for the day to find this information.

133votes
Creekview DentalCreekview Dental shared this idea  ·  July 13, 2011  · 

We are considering different ways to achieve this in an upcoming release. I’d like to get your feedback in the comments, if possible.

kat710
Canine III

Having the eft payments print with the deposit slip would be very helpful.  Currently we run the transactions for a period with the eft code that we use separately.   

drcavola
Premolar III

We do the same workaround.  Been doing it for years and years ..... having such report is the ONLY way one can balance the EFT's.  I supposed you can use the day sheet total as given, but if there is an omission, good luck finding the error.  One of these days Softdent will come around with day sheet enhancements.  We all may be retired by then

johnbcarpenter
Canine II

Jeff,

I've been asking for YEARS to have a separate page on the deposit list that shows the posting of the EFT's (much like the Credit Card page). Right now in order to balance I have to run a transaction for a period for EFT's to make sure it balances. On the day sheet it has a total but if you don't balance you have to run the report.  

Thanks,

Kelly

johnbcarpenter
Canine II

Jeff,

This would be fabulous!  You got my vote!!

Kelly

cherring227
Canine III

The insurance distribution report helps with finding errors with EFT's. But I agree with you that this program needs many enhancements and they are not usually quick to make that happen

drandolina
Canine II

I would like to see this sooner rather than later.

drandolina
Canine II

This looks great.  How long before we can get this??

FormerPLM
Premolar III

drandolina‌,

We are targeting this for our next major release, v16.3, which will be in 2017.  It's a very hot item, we're getting a lot of calls on this lately.

Thank you,

Jeff