cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmySementilli
Canine II

ERROR LOADING IMAGE

We are having this issue with many of our images under different accounts.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
bccarestreamrep
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: ERROR LOADING IMAGE

Hello @AmySementilli 

Can you right click on one of those thumbnails that read "Error Loading Image" and then left click properties and send a screenshot of that entire window that pops up? If I can see the properties, I can better explain the cause depending on what I see.

0 Kudos
AmySementilli
Canine II

AmySementilli_0-1618494535537.png

This was March 4th 2021

This was today taken in a different Operatory with the same sensor.

AmySementilli_1-1618494606922.png

0 Kudos
bccarestreamrep
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Those screenshots were perfect, thank you! So...the reason those thumbnails are reading "Error Loading Image" is due to that file not being an image file. It's a file with the name of "contextauto"

These files are being saved by at least one of your workstations that acquire clinical images. 

With your imaging software open, navigate here: 

bccarestreamrep_0-1618494816891.png

Once in the screen, you'll want to click the "Save" tab and make sure this box is unchecked on each workstation (if you find a workstation with it checked, you can uncheck it): 

bccarestreamrep_1-1618494871645.png

This will prevent new "contextauto" files from being saved. You can safely delete those thumbnails that read "Error Loading Image" if you check the properties and see that it's a contextauto file like in the screenshot you sent me: 

bccarestreamrep_2-1618494993354.png

0 Kudos
AmySementilli
Canine II

this was an error that just showed up today alsocontexterror.jpg

0 Kudos
bccarestreamrep
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

That error can be ignored. I would just make sure that checkbox is unchecked on all of your workstations.

0 Kudos
AmySementilli
Canine II

is there any way to get the images that were taken on 3/4/2021 back?

We really do not want to bring the patient back in to retake them.

Also we are using 6.14.7.3 is there an update that we need to use.

Also, can you tell me why this box would ever be unchecked.

It does not happen with every patient in that operatory.

0 Kudos
bccarestreamrep
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

That error should not have prevented the actual clinical images from being saved. That error you showed me was just an error imaging had saving the "contextauto" file. If you have missing images, I would contact Imaging support to investigate that.

Also, I'm not sure what the use of that box is for to be honest as I am not Imaging Support. I just know that it creates a bunch of useless, unreadable files in your image database and should be unchecked on all workstations in my professional opinion.

There is nothing wrong with using v6.14.7 of Imaging. The newest version of Imaging is CSI8 but currently, this version has various problems that are being worked out by our development teams. 

0 Kudos
AmySementilli
Canine II

ok. thank you for all your help!

bccarestreamrep
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Happy to help however I can!
0 Kudos