cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ianjonesvb
Canine III

Eforms Errors

Jump to solution

Hello recently we have had some issues with eforms, just refusing to work, usually restarting the iPad app will fix the issue but every now and then it is a system issue.  I can restart the server and get it working, but that kicks everyone out of softdent.  We can also call and they do something to get it to work without a reboot but I don't know what they do because I am not there when this happens.  Is there some troubleshooting tips that can be shared is it a service that is restarted or a exe that needs to be run?  Thanks Many!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bccarestreamrep
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Eforms Errors

Jump to solution

Hello @ianjonesvb 

I'm not with eServices support, but I believe all they're doing is restarting the Carestream services on the server to resolve something like this. When you get a chance, I would call into eServices support and have them show you the order that they should be restarted in (as I do believe this matters.)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
bccarestreamrep
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Eforms Errors

Jump to solution

Hello @ianjonesvb 

I'm not with eServices support, but I believe all they're doing is restarting the Carestream services on the server to resolve something like this. When you get a chance, I would call into eServices support and have them show you the order that they should be restarted in (as I do believe this matters.)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos