cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drcavola
First Molar I

Emailing images

Is there an easy and efficient way to email CS Imaging Images to patients and providers?  Do you have to go thru and attach each individual images (for either bw's, or for FMS) to an email?  Or is there an easier way?  I know the thumbnail image of either will not suffice.  Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
lindamoseley
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Emailing images

Yes. The easiest way, in my opinion, is to drag and drop the images onto the email.

Open the new email you wish to send. 

Open CS Imaging. (I am using CS8)

Drag the images to the open email. 

It automatically converts it to a picture file. 

HINT: If you have only one monitor, the email you opened will be an icon at the bottom of your screen. Drag the image to the icon at the bottom and the email will pop up. Then drop the image on the open email. 

0 Kudos
drcavola
First Molar I

Thanks Linda!  Do open the "book" in CS8 in order to have the list of images?  And then drop and drag from the list?

0 Kudos
drcavola
First Molar I

@lindamoseley  - sorry, I can now answer my own question!!  Yes, it is a feature of CSI v.8 (improved image sharing where it is a simple drag and drop), and NO - we are not on v.8.  Of the 10 benefits listed with CSI v.8, there are 4 right off the cuff that would benefit our office.  Unsure why and how we go from v.7 to v.8??  Seems like "imaging" is a different animal than DPMS - where updates are either automatic or at request.

0 Kudos