cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drcavola
First Molar I

Ghosting of payments from epayments screen

Need help from Electronic Services, ASAP.  We've made some bulk postings from the Epayments screen, and there are payments that are no where to be found.  Very aggravated.  We can look at the completed payments screen, and all payments from the bulk payment looks like it posted correctly, but there is one payment for one patient that is a literal GHOST.  Doesn't show up ANYWHERE.

We need the top level eservices rep to get a hold of our office ASAP.  This is not the first time this has happened.  The last time, and the last time we called for Support, the results where "call us when it happens again" as they didn't have an answer to where the payment was located.  Great support call!!

Just gives me all the warm fuzzies about the confidence in posting from the epayments screen.  

0 Kudos
5 Replies
tshaw
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Ghosting of payments from epayments screen

Hi @drcavola

We apologize for the frustrations. I have sent this information to the leadership team for eServices, so they can assign someone to assist you. 

0 Kudos
drcavola
First Molar I

Thx, looking forward to hearing from them.  Payment is nowhere to be found, but the correct total amount shows up on the daysheet .... 

0 Kudos
KAlex
Canine II

I am interested in this topic would also love to hear the response.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
drcavola
First Molar I

Reply was what I anticipated .... "don't know what happened, and where the $311 went" ....

Workaround?  Go ahead and post the @$311.

?????

Makes you have lots of warm fuzzies about posting with the epayments feature.  

0 Kudos
tshaw
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @drcavola

Just an update since your conversation with support, I have sent this to the development team for SoftDent as well, so we cover all bases and have the necessary people from eServices and SoftDent involved to review and investigate this. 

0 Kudos