cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hard Tissue Charting Colors and Preferences

Jump to solution

Is there a SoftDent video I can watch on setting up charting colors and setting preferences for materials in the Hard tissue chart colors? (asked on behalf of another customer)

Or are there instructions you could pass on?

Labels (1)
5 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Hard Tissue Charting Colors and Preferences

Jump to solution

Hey there matt.ackerman‌ the SoftDent Charting workbook is available here on The Exchange SoftDent: Charting Training Workbook, it may be helpful.

There aren't any recorded classes in the Carestream Dental Institute for this, but there is an upcoming webinar on Charting the Basics this Wednesday, February 15th and another one on April 20th. These will be recorded and there have been previous webinars on this that were recorded.

Below is the link to register for the February 15th webinar. A list of upcoming and past webinars can be viewed in the Carestream Dental Institute www.carestreamdental.com/dentalinstitute , under webinars.

Can you tag the client in this post so they see this information as well?

Link to the Feb 15th webinar registration:

https://masterworks.webex.com/mw3000/mywebex/default.do?service=7&nomenu=true&main_url=%2Ftc3000%2Ft... 

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

Hey there tshaw‌! you rock!  Thanks for this info!

shanab
Premolar I

Jump to solution

Hey Matt,

If they need additional help, give them my information.  I'd be glad to reach out and help.

Shana

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

I am certain that they will see this message and will reach out if they need anything.  Thanks shanab‌ for offering!

0 Kudos
shanab
Premolar I

Jump to solution

They can also open any patient's chart, go to Chart>Options on the main menu and here they can change the colors.  I am pretty certain it is a workstation specific setting so they would want to go to each computer and make sure all are set to the same colors.