cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

How do you or can you run a user selected report that lists all accounts that are attached to a specific insurance plan that do not have an email address listed on a Guarantor?

Jump to solution

I need to contact all of our accounts that have a specific insurance plan.  We have received notification that as of January 2019 this plan will no longer be available so we want to send a letter to just those patients that will be affected.  Through Solution Reach we can send a newsletter type email to them but this only addresses the patients that have given us an email address.  I need a report that will show me all accounts for a specified insurance plan that have not given us an email address.  I have been trying to figure out how to do this through Accounts user selected reports however I have been unsuccessful.  Any help?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: How do you or can you run a user selected report that lists all accounts that are attached to a specific insurance plan that do not have an email address listed on a Guarantor?

Jump to solution

the easiest way i can think of is to run an account user selected report 
ins plan EQ (ins plan ID ) 
select print on email  and all other fields you'd like them to show on the report 
when finished running export to excel then arrange by Email column value 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: How do you or can you run a user selected report that lists all accounts that are attached to a specific insurance plan that do not have an email address listed on a Guarantor?

Jump to solution

the easiest way i can think of is to run an account user selected report 
ins plan EQ (ins plan ID ) 
select print on email  and all other fields you'd like them to show on the report 
when finished running export to excel then arrange by Email column value 

View solution in original post