cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pvdental
Canine II

How does one remove a patient from a family account?

Jump to solution

Hi I'm in need of some help, does anyone know how to remove a patient from the account of the same family? the patient is no longer in their household and has his own dental ins. need to remove them and place him alone in our system! can someone share any advice please and thank you!🙂

smiles... 

a newbie learning soft dent on her own!!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
drcavola
First Molar I

@pvdental - go into this patients screen, and there is an option to "move patient".  Softdent will walk you thru by prompting you to a) move to a different account, or b) create a new account.  If that patient has a balance, you'll be prompted to move the monies to the new/other account.  Once that process is complete, Softdent will underscore the patient's name, and inactive that patient from within that account.  Everything else moves with the patient - images, history, etc.  It's a very easy process.

View solution in original post

drcavola
First Molar I

@pvdental - go into this patients screen, and there is an option to "move patient".  Softdent will walk you thru by prompting you to a) move to a different account, or b) create a new account.  If that patient has a balance, you'll be prompted to move the monies to the new/other account.  Once that process is complete, Softdent will underscore the patient's name, and inactive that patient from within that account.  Everything else moves with the patient - images, history, etc.  It's a very easy process.

OMG! thank you! that worked and now i know how to move patients to their own account. won't let me move if the patient has a current ins balance but it does if ins paid out already. but honestly thank you for the help!

0 Kudos

You're welcome.  I believe Softdent will pause the move if the patient has an outstanding dental claim.

0 Kudos