cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: How is Version 17 going for everyone?

Hello Dr. Lagergren,

Thank you for your comments here. This is the kind of stuff we like to get!

Functionality: Yes, we are aware of this multi window change. This was an unintentional change that happened when we brought the Notes/Doc Tree into the tabs. I would like to get this addressed but there are now some technical hurdles we need to think about. Unfortunately, it's not a small effort.

Fonts: This is great feedback and you are definitely not the only one here. We have a complete font/color review in the works for Overview V2.

Question: Do you now use the Overview in your workflow? Are you enjoying having the info in one place?

Clinical/Charting: Again, great feedback. We are tackling different parts of SoftDent as the development schedule allows. We definitely plan on getting to charting to see the best way to enhance it from many angles. When the time comes, maybe we can chat about your ideas in charting. With the release of 17.1 - Out now! - we did modify the way to view conditions in the patient banner in the chart. Check it out and I'd love to hear your feedback on the banner.

I think the plan is looking at how Clinical Notes works first - do you have opinions on that?

Thanks for venting in a place where we can see it and take action. I agree with you completely about the community being utilized more for feedback. 

Carestream offers many different training opportunities that work with you, your schedule and your office. Let me know if you'd like more info on that! 

@softdentgirl

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

0 Kudos