Canine II

Re: How to bulk inactivate patients

YOU GO GIRL!!! 

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

doctom4300 leliee0326 pksaari79 dr.cavola 

don't forget to vote on  

If there are special rules you use to determine how long is "long enough," that would be great as well.

drcavola
Premolar III

Didn't see in the poll where one could comment, but having had this discussion with my previous associate and my malpractice liability company some time ago, the answer they recommend in GA is "FOREVER".

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

no kidding?  that seems lengthy... 

karen
Premolar I

We recently did this and it added a contact as 'Open' on every single person. Is there a way to reverse that contact made? 

0 Kudos
mbrown
Canine III

Try at the top tool bar (version 16.2.4) Experts-->Contact Experts-->Pending Contacts Lists. If a pending list is deleted, the entries from all accounts are deleted also. 

karen
Premolar I

Thanks so much!!!! That worked!

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hello Brenda

The simple answer is NO, but that sure would be nice!

Although the Last Visit Report, may be helpful it does not give you everything that you need.

If you ran The User Selected Report, You could add a field for the NEXT APPT, this way you could see The LAST Visit and see if these patients have an up coming appointment.  You can also add the Patient Balance to this report.

In addition to "Marking them Inactive" or "Clicking The Inactive Box"  I suggest posting a Transaction Code in the 60 range that states Patient Inactivated.  this way you can get a report on New Patients for a time period as well as Inactive Patients for the month.

Wendy