cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

Hygienist Assignment/Error overlap

Today our office was unable to schedule appointments. Sometime yesterday “someone” inactivated a former hygienist and added a new number. In the past we had issues with SoftDent when these numbers were changed and were instructed by support to only use the #6 as originally assigned and to edit the hygienist name associated with it. I called 3 times today and utilities were run 3 times and was referred to escalations. Since the #6 hygienist was inactivated yesterday and a new one added that is when we are unable to add appointments and get the appointment overlap flag even though nothing is scheduled there. From another post I think Utilities need run and change doctor change hygienist back to #6. Can anyone advise? It was a long day today....TY
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Hygienist Assignment/Error overlap

Hello @CindyB

I apologize that this post was missed, it looks like it got posted to our Welcome area and not to the SoftDent area. 

If you still need assistance with this, please let me know. I will move the post to the SoftDent area as well. 

If you have future questions you can access the SoftDent board here or by clicking Practice Management at the top of The Exchange and select SoftDent. 

0 Kudos