Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marystinerdh
Canine II

Icons in Perio Chart

Jump to solution

jeffrey.urkevich

We are a perio dental office in Columbus, OH. We are wondering if there is any way for a picture or icon for an implant and bridge to show up on the perio chart, instead of the word? We use the chart to send to our referring doctors. Also, in prior versions of softchart we had the ability to edit the customizable button's code range. Could you please bring that function back? We would also like to see an option to select bleeding points on all teeth or by quadrant. Thank you! - Mary Stine, RDH

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
FormerPLM
Premolar III

Re: Icons in Perio Chart

Jump to solution

Good morning Mary marystinerdh,

Thank you for posting your suggestions on the Community!  I will respond to each item here.

1) We are wondering if there is any way for a picture or icon for an implant and bridge to show up on the perio chart, instead of the word?

There is not a way to do this today, good suggestion though.

2)  Also, in prior versions of softchart we had the ability to edit the customizable button's code range. Could you please bring that function back?

This is not something we intentionally removed.  I want to get some feedback from our support team and trainers on this one.

3)  We would also like to see an option to select bleeding points on all teeth or by quadrant.

This is a common request, it is being considered for future versions.  

Thank you,

Jeff

softdentgirl

FormerPLM
Premolar III

Re: Icons in Perio Chart

Jump to solution

Hello marystinerdh‌,

I'm getting back to you on item #2 from your list.  Thanks for your patience on this.  I was able to determine that this is actually a defect, as opposed to something we removed.  The ability to edit the customizable buttons worked in operating systems prior to Windows 7; it worked fine in XP, for example.  Something in Windows 7 caused it to stop working and, now that everyone has moved off of XP, we're hearing more about this issue.  

I will be moving this issue up in priority.  In the meantime there is a workaround, albeit an inelegant one, to change the icons on Windows 7 and higher systems.  I will ask the support team to give you a call on this.

Thank you again for participating in the Community!

Jeff

0 Kudos