1. Select List > Allowance Table.
2. Press Enter and click Add.
3. Type the allowance table name.
4. Select an option:
5. Click OK.
6. On the left-hand Express Bar select Edit Codes in order to update the fees allowed by the insurance company.
7. Click close when finished.
After you create an allowance table, you can attach it to an insurance plan.
To associate an allowance table with an insurance plan:
1. In the Insurance Plan window, first make sure the insurance plan type is set as %PPO or Flat Fee PPO. Select the Coverage tab.
2. Select the allowance table from the Allowance Table drop-down list. The table is associated and bluebook entries are created.
3. Click OK.