DeltaDentalIns.com used to be a pretty good website. Now, it crashed on me all the time, or I get a message saying the data is updating.
I'm using Chrome.
Is anyone else having problems? If not, what browser are you using?
I tested it on Chrome and Firefox and it seemed to come up ok. May try to delete your cookies/cache and try again after that.
• On your computer, open Chrome.
• At the top right, click More.
• Click More tools, Clear browsing data.
• At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
• Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
• Click Clear data.
I often get a message to "try again in a little while" on the DD national website. Some days I get that message all day. This morning I tried again immediately and got results.
I get the "try again later" message, too.
But I also get flat out error messages. I haven't been on the website today, but I think it was something about invalid access to a database.