cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doctom4300
Premolar III

Is there a way to generate a patient report that includes recall time units?

Jump to solution

The title says it all. Is there a way to generate a patient report that includes recall time units?

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Re: Is there a way to generate a patient report that includes recall time units?

Jump to solution

unfortunately i couldn't find a report with that data , is there a different criteria that we can use for the search ?

0 Kudos
doctom4300
Premolar III

Re: Is there a way to generate a patient report that includes recall time units?

Jump to solution

We have some patients that need more time for their recall appointment. I would like to be able to find all those patients who have that time indicated in the TU field on the Recall page for a patient.

0 Kudos
mdunham
Premolar III

Jump to solution

perhaps in user selected reports?  

0 Kudos
doctom4300
Premolar III

Jump to solution

I've looked in user reports, but "time units" isn't available. Unless I'm missing something?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

i am pretty sure there is no report to run by that criteria 
the only way to do that in the future is to start adding a user code for these patients then use that user code to run reports specific for them