cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brightsmiles
Canine II

Medical history red update tab

As a pediatric practice we use the "other" red tab for anything in addition to the medical history. We are running out of space frequently. Is there any way this field can be extended?jeffrey.urkevich

Labels (1)
4 Replies
FormerPLM
Premolar III

Re: Medical history red update tab

You should be able to get 297 characters in that top box, are you limited to less than that?  Is there a reason you're not using the Additional Comments box? 

brightsmiles
Canine II

We thought about that but the bottom box is where we add changes and updates each visit to the medical history. The doctor would like to keep these two areas separate the top being for initial medical conditions Ex: heart murmurs, surgeries, ADHD and the bottom for new conditions the patient might have since the previous visits.

shanab
Premolar I

You can update the medical history at every visit and not have to manually write in items in the "other" fields.  You can go back and review any date of a medical history that you choose to. The current medical history automatically populates and only changes need to be indicated.  You can then go back and review and see any date to see a history if needed.  This may be more efficient for you.  

Email me if you want additional demonstration of this.  I would be glad to log into your system and show you.

shana.bova@carestream.com

0 Kudos
shanab
Premolar I

Amber- 

Your medical history conditions can also be customized.  If you have not already done this, it may help with you having to type in a lot of information.  If you would like to have help, send me an email: shana.bova@carestream.com