cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

Mis-Match Credit Card on CC receipt / deposit slip/ transaction for a period

Good Morning,

I noticed an issue today where it appears I must have mis-keyed a credit card. It looks like I placed the last 4 digits in the amount field on a credit card epayment, but when it's processed the amount charged is correct.

In the transaction history from the patient window it's correct. I'm at a loss. I don't know how I can correct the mis-matched amounts.

I've attached a photo to show you what I mean. I don't understand how this can happen. If someone could help me fix this in my system I would appreciate it.

~RobbieScan0178.jpg

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Canine II

Re: Mis-Match Credit Card on CC receipt / deposit slip/ transaction for a period

It's a feature, not a bug. Apparently to fix this you just need to reprint the CC receipt.

Thanks for the help @SoftDent tech support!

~Robbie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar III

Re: Mis-Match Credit Card on CC receipt / deposit slip/ transaction for a period

Robbie,

We've had similar issues ... and have had to call electronic services for support to eventually have to redo the transactions.

I did notice something you might want to check.  Softdent already has predefined transaction codes for insurance company virtual credit card payments.  Those are 11.93, 12.93, 13.93, 14.93.  Those codes are designed so that the corresponding insurance claim can be selected and then ultimately completed as the insurance payments are posted.

Hope that helps.

0 Kudos