cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

Multiple locations SO SLOW

We just opened a second location, we have fiber between both buildings and one shared server. The new location can't do anything because the server is so slow. Please someone help us!
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Multiple locations SO SLOW

Hello @Esimones-

Thank you for contacting us. I am contacting our local team regarding this and they will get in touch with you directly.

Please note if you tried contacting support, due to widespread power outages associated with hurricane Zeta, there may be a delay when calling technical support today. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working as quickly as possible to service your needs. 

Highlighted
Canine II

Thank you.

I would like to hear how other practices with multiple locations use softdent. Please chime in if you have a moment! Thank you!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

Typical remote setup is Remote Desktop/Terminal Services or VDI's (virtual desktops) although I believe the correct CS statement is move to their cloud as I am not sure if they support RDP/TS but the VDI solution could get around that, you would need to work on the Sensor/Camera connections via USB redirection (VMware Horizon View may just work as long as the drivers are installed on the VDI desktop and you redirect the locally attached peripheral to the VM) so that may not be fully supported as far as image acquisition is concerned.