Is there a way that National Holidays are automatically posted as a day note, etc. on the scheduler without having to do this manually? Also, any way to sync ipad calendar with softdent, etc.? I used to have practice to go, but that doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions?
Good morning sorry for the late response
i checked your account information and it seems you have version 116 or higher
the steps to setup holidays are
The ability to add recurring or repeating holidays is available in v 116
1. Within the CS SoftDent Scheduler, click Settings and select Schedule Planning. The Schedule Planning tab will be displayed.
2. Select the Practice Name using the Calendar view for drop-down selection. This will display the Holidays tab on the right-side of the Schedule Planning window.
3. Select the Holidays tab.
4. Select the dates to set up as Holidays within the Schedule Planning view.
5. Enter a name for the holiday.
6. If the holiday is an all-day event, check All Day.
7. Select one of the following options:
Repeat yearly by day of the month: Eg. Third Monday of the month
Repeat yearly by date: Eg. January 5th
8. Click Apply to selected days. The selected dates will appear in a gray (non-working day) color within the Scheduler Planning tab's calendar.
hope you find this helpful