cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blincoe1
Canine II

Newbie here! Help!

Hey everyone! I am totally new to SoftDent. I am starting from nothing here and needing some help.  What is some good training I can get? Also - one of girls said that our "receivables report" is off but isn't sure how to fix it.  Can someone explain the receivable report to me in dummy terms? Ha.  Thank you so much! 

5 Replies
pksaari79
First Molar I

Re: Newbie here! Help!

What version are you on?  

If you are a newbie, there is soooo much to grasp.  I would hire a trainer to come in for the day and walk you through things.  You might need more than one session but it is so worth it.  We have a trainer come in once a year to keep us up to date and to help with areas we are weak in.  We have been on Softdent for 20+ years and still reap the benefits on an onsite trainer!!

blincoe1
Canine II

Thanks for the reply! Its just me and another front office girl, who will be retiring soon.  I am defiantly interested in the onsite learning.  Is there a specific person you would recommend? I know that Diana told me at one point they had someone come here but they didn't know much she said?? I doubt that was someone from SoftDent though.  I would love my details.  Thanks again!

pksaari79
First Molar I

There are many trainers and they travel the country.  We are in Florida and for several years have used Wendy Potts.  She's been with Softdent since they started so she certainly knows the system very well.  She's very personable and makes the learning fun!!

Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Good morning!  Welcome to SoftDent! 

I am one of the Carestream trainers... we can definitely help you. Instead of asking you to post your info on here, please give me a call at 470-481-7824 so we can further discuss your training needs.  

Thanks so much, 

Danelle

mdunham
Premolar III

I agree with the ladies posts here, definitely invest in training, it will save you ALOT of money and time in the long run. In the meantime, you can access some nice tutorials and webinars for carestream products here: https://www.carestreamdental.com/en-us/resource-library/
0 Kudos