cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeffdds
Canine II

Our electronic claims are still not going through

Jump to solution

It says that real time claims must be resubmitted.

It also says - and I was told no action needed.

and what is a real time claim?

Does that apply to us? How do we know?

I hope someone at softdent can contact us .

781-245-7714

0 Kudos
3 Replies
mczar
Premolar I

Re: Our electronic claims are still not going through

Jump to solution

Dr. Kravitz,

We will have someone contact your office this morning. I did locate your practice information and your office does not send "real-time" claims. There are only a handful of insurance companies that offer that service, which adjudicates the claim immediately and sends you back a response within a few seconds. 

I did confirm that we did resubmit all your claims that were affected by the system error. Those claims were resubmitted on 1/8/2019. 

Matt Czarick | Sr. Manager
DPMS Escalations Group
mwon
Canine II

Jump to solution

Hi Mr. Czarick,

I was hoping you can contact me, we are still having issues.  Thank you.

Michael Wong

mwongdds@gmail.com

0 Kudos
Highlighted
drcavola
Premolar III

Jump to solution

This is a major "hit" in the pocket, i.e. cash flow.  Two thirds of the month of Jan. has passed, and we've seen very little "actual" payments from all the major players, and especially those who send back via EFT's.  What we have seen, however, is LOTS of mail, or pre-estimates, especially lots of Metlife's EOB's faxed over to us, which are pre-estimates.  

The facts that those claims have been resubmitted is one thing.  One the insurance end ... how quickly will they reconcile a pre-estimate claim already processed with a claim for services rendered?

Our answer in our office???? NOT very quickly.

0 Kudos