cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shanab
Premolar I

Practice Central- do you utilize this feature?

Practice Central is a great feature in the SoftDent software.  Based on user needs and security rights, everyone can customize Practice Central just for your needs and job duties.  Hyperlinks launch the user directly to the place within the software they need to be in order to complete the task. 

If you do use it, what are your favorite or most used links?

Have you thought about incorporating Practice Central metrics and information into your morning huddle?

Thanks in advance for participating in this discussion and in The Community!

jeffrey.urkevich

Labels (1)
3 Replies
pksaari79
Premolar III

Re: Practice Central- do you utilize this feature?

We do use Practice Central, mostly me as office manager and the front desk receptionists.  I love the medical histories for the day - though I did put in a thought that you can do the next day too as an option.  We like the NP coming in.....the memos for the day.....the xrays that are needed on patients....who has been referred out....end of day call backs.  It's great because it's a one stop in one place for these items.  I have put in, for the assistants and hygienists, about xrays needed and tx plans not scheduled.  It's a great feature!!

shanab
Premolar I

Hi Kay!  

I also like the idea of being able to go to different days in the future jeffrey.urkevich‌.  Perhaps this may be something down the road.  Does your office do a huddle?  If you do, is Practice Central a resource your team uses to gather information to share during the meeting?  

pksaari79
Premolar III

Yes, we do a morning huddle 15 min prior to start time and they usually print the Practice Central from one of the receptionists to share this information during morning huddle, as well as the production and where that all stands.