cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbrown
Canine III

Print previous day schedule

Jump to solution

Is it possible to print the schedule for a previous day? We can only get a blank schedule, even if Missed Appointments is run. Any suggestions?

Softdent version 17.1.1
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bccarestreamrep
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Print previous day schedule

Jump to solution

Currently, the Daily Op Schedule will not print a schedule from a past date. It can only print the current and future dates. Running an appointment list via Reports>Recall/Appt will not work either for past dates.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
bccarestreamrep
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

Currently, the Daily Op Schedule will not print a schedule from a past date. It can only print the current and future dates. Running an appointment list via Reports>Recall/Appt will not work either for past dates.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
drcavola
First Molar I

Jump to solution

Um ,,, I just check our "schedule", using Softdent Scheduler version, and not only do our patients show on yesterday's schedule, BUT also you click "File", then Print.  Easy peasy.

0 Kudos
bccarestreamrep
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution
That's a plus of the SQL Scheduler version of SoftDent.
0 Kudos
drcavola
First Molar I

Jump to solution

@bccarestreamrep OK, you have information on the OP that is not readily available?  Maybe it would make sense (on the Exchange ... of ideas) that the specific version of Softdent is noted.  Otherwise, this is just a modified version of Support .... ie., answers only given by Support personnel.  Softdent Cloud users identify themselves for the most part.  Why not have the on premise users specify which version?  That is the #1 question Support asks once they've identified the office account.

0 Kudos
bccarestreamrep
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

I apologize that I did not ask for their SoftDent version when answering the question. I just used context clues to figure out they were using the non SQL Scheduler version. They mentioned they ran the Missed Appointments report, which is a report in the "non scheduler" versions. The same report is available in the SQL Scheduler version, but it's called the Failed Appointments report. 

bccarestreamrep_0-1615918586638.png

I agree that the version of SoftDent is relevant information that could be useful to people viewing the post for answers, and for the ones who answer the questions.

0 Kudos
tshaw
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@drcavola  we appreciate your suggestion! The Exchange community goals are to collaborate with others and to also get questions answered without having to call support, and I know our support reps/trainers/product managers would appreciate having as much information as possible when responding to customers. At this time, users aren't required to provide additional information when registering, however, we will update our community guidelines, to include that providing software versions as a part of their post is helpful. 

0 Kudos