Is there a way to change the settings so that the folder labels and address labels print the patients full first and last name? We use a Dymo Labelwriter 450 turbo. It can print lengthy labels on its own, but not when they are generated from Softdent.
Is the orientation for the printer itself set to 'Landscape'?
Changing the Printer's Orientation
1. Click Start.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Control Panel.
4. Double-click on the "Printers" or icon in the Control Panel window.
5. Right-click on the Dymo printer icon.
6. Select Properties.
7. Click on the Printing Preferences... button located at the bottom of the properties window.
8. Select Landscape from the "Orientation" section of the Printing Preferences window.
9. Click OK to exit the Printing Preferences window.
10. Click OK on the properties window.
11. Close the Printers window
Also under the printing preferences make sure the correct label type is selected ..30252
Yes, it’s already on landscape.
Carmen J. Aulino, DDS
Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry
13981 McGregor Blvd #103
Fort Myers, Florida 33919
Office (239) 333-1140
Fax (239) 333-1141
Visit us: www.draulino.com<http://www.draulino.com/>
I called the office. I will be looking for your call back.
David McCrory| Technical Support Analyst
Office: 866.435.7473 Fax: 678.247.0267
Find us at Twitter | Facebook