cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cherring227
Canine III

Production Goals

Jump to solution

Does anyone know how to properly set the production goal?

7 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Production Goals

Jump to solution

jeffrey.urkevich‌ could you chime in on this question?

0 Kudos
FormerPLM
Premolar III

Jump to solution

Hello cherring227

Sorry for the delayed response on this one.  I will have a tech reach out to you directly and we'll get you set up.  

Thank you,

Jeff

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

softdentgirl‌ and d.canales‌ may have some tips as well.

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

Camie,

Here are the steps to set a monthly production goal: 

1. Select Scheduler > Setup Goals and Colors. The Month At A Glance (GOAL) window is displayed.

2. Select an option:

To set a monthly production goal for your practice: Select Select Practice from the Options section of the Express bar or the Options menu.

To set a monthly production goal for a specific provider: Select Select Provider from the Options section of the Express bar or the Options menu.

1. Select a month and select Distribute Monthly from the Options section of the Express bar or the Options menu. The Monthly Goal Distribution window is displayed.

2. Type the monthly goal amount in the Monthly Goal field and click OK. A message asking you whether to apply the monthly goal and daily average to each day is displayed.

3. Select an option:

To apply the monthly goal and daily average to each day: Click Yes.

To save the monthly goal but not apply it each day of the calender month: Click No.

After you have saved a monthly production goal, you can copy the goal to other months. 

1. Click Close.

Hope this helps! 

Danelle 

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

cherring227 I found out that you may be on Version 15 or Version 16 Scheduler.  In this scheduler, the process for setting up and viewing goals is different.  

1. Open the Scheduler

2. Select "Setting" button in top right

3. Select "production goals"

4. Select the year/month for which you would like to set a goal. 

5. Enter a total Target number, then break the number down by provider (you can enter a dollar amount or a percentage). 

6. Click "OK" to save. 

To view the progress you are making towards your production goals you can select the Production Overlay and click on the small white and green square next to the date at the top of your scheduler to see booked production and goal remaining.  

Hope this helps! 

Danelle 

cherring227
Canine III

Jump to solution

Thank you that does help I meant to change my post to say that I have the scheduler version. But I forgot to do that. Thank you for taking the time to show me how it's done.

cherring227
Canine III

Jump to solution

Thank you Tiffany for taking the time to write this out for me. I forgot to mention that I unfortunely have the scheduler version of sodtdent

0 Kudos