cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bayarea
Canine III

Re: Proposed Enhancements to Clinical Notes

As far as the colored text for providers, I must add that as the Insurance Coordinator I often screenshot these notes right into electronic claims as narratives. Having black at least as an option would be best for my purposes.

pksaari79
First Molar I

I like having the options but maybe having black as your default for the notes unless you want to change the color, as  you do when you have a word document.  I am not sure I want it to be the color of the provider....as one of our hygienists is yellow and that would be difficult to read.  I love having the other options....bold, underline, and wider for readability.  

cherring227
Canine III

I would love to see some way to organize clinical notes. Almost the way all the rest of softdent is (recall tab, date tab etc) so there is like a doc tab, hyg tab and front office tab. Just seems it would be easier when you are searching for a note. It would also be nice to associate a note with a tooth so When you are in the chart just like there is a little v for x-ray of that tooth, you would be able to see if there is a note about this tooth also.