cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tx-ToothFairy
Canine II

Re: Duplicate Credit Card Postings/Transactions

Credit Card Payment is posted on the patient's transactions numerous times but only authorized once.

I was looking around and saw a post about this issue from 2017. We've had the issue since August 2016.  I've lost count of the number of times I've been told Carestream was working on getting  "to the root" of the problem. And they are "headed in the right direction". I believe the last number I was given was, 6 out of 4500 offices had the issue. So what that really means, we are only a few small voices complaining.  Not too much of a headache for Support.   

Just curious to know if there are any offices still dealing with this problem?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

hmm I'm not sure I'm familiar with this issue. I will dig into. This is regarding ePayments V1 or no?
Tx-ToothFairy
Canine II

Not sure what you are referring to ePaymentV1?  This occurs when we swipe a credit card at checkout.  On the patient's transactions, the credit card charge will show up multiple times as though we charge the card multiple times.  Sometimes up to 5 or 6 times.  When the charges are looked at individually, the additional charges will not have a credit card number associated with them.  This is a problem we have been dealing with for 3 years. This problem has been sent up the chain and I have been assured it would be looked at and fixed so many times I've lost count. 

0 Kudos