cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trubino
Canine II

Recall Report

How do I run a recall report for people due for their cleanings.  I am trying to follow the instructions but it is not pulling patient from their last cleaning or maintenance, but only people who in general are not scheduled for their cleaning.  For example, the report showed a patient in the middle of a surgical treatment who has never had their cleanings established yet here.  We are a perio office.  Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Janhee10
Canine II

Re: Recall Report

Spoiler
The recall date is generated using the date of last exam date and the information on the recall setup tab within the patient screen.
0 Kudos
bert
Premolar II

Re: Recall Report

Start by checking your recall settings in system settings

codes that should be listed 4910,1110, 1120

You schedule recall appointments using these codes that is how the system knows they are appointed for recall-check to make sure recall appts have 1 of these codes

Make sure your patients don't have a user code N they will be excluded from recall reports

Make sure they have a date of last recall under the dates tab on the patient record

Under the recall tab, make sure there is a recall code, cycle in months and time units

Make sure they don't exceed the number of recall notices sent in you system/recall settings

These are most common items that need checking. Make sure that if you have an other recall setup in your system people are not mixing the standard recall with the oither system on patient records.

Email me if this doesn't resolve the issue and I will connect with you and help you resolve it.

0 Kudos