cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

Refund Report

Jump to solution

I have a new accountant that is asking for a refund report.  I've looked but can't find one to run for her.  Can anyone give me some direction?  Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
First Molar I

Re: Refund Report

Jump to solution
We run a refund report almost daily. This is how I set it up. I have saved it in the report manager to make it easier, if you are familiar with putting those reports together.
- Create the refund report by going into transactions for a Period. We put the start dates as MM/ 0 1 /YYYY and the end dates as MM/31 /YYYY. This way, you can run it anytime during the month. Our codes for refund are 34 and 35, so under codes, those are the only two codes we only rum. Set the doctors to 999 to get everyone, Sometimes our hygienist has a refund due to posting x-rays that were not taken. And then we refund the patient. So the 999 code covers everyone, all doctors and any hygienists.

This should help your dilemma.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
First Molar I

Jump to solution
We run a refund report almost daily. This is how I set it up. I have saved it in the report manager to make it easier, if you are familiar with putting those reports together.
- Create the refund report by going into transactions for a Period. We put the start dates as MM/ 0 1 /YYYY and the end dates as MM/31 /YYYY. This way, you can run it anytime during the month. Our codes for refund are 34 and 35, so under codes, those are the only two codes we only rum. Set the doctors to 999 to get everyone, Sometimes our hygienist has a refund due to posting x-rays that were not taken. And then we refund the patient. So the 999 code covers everyone, all doctors and any hygienists.

This should help your dilemma.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

Jump to solution
Great! Thank you so much!
0 Kudos