cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
callton
Premolar II

Re: SD Version 17.1 - What's New

We would like to be on priority list - thought we were supposed to receive 2 weeks ago but have not....team really misses assistant pop-up and are tired of clicking back into restorative after clicking on watches!

dmdmatt
Canine II

Thank you for your help. You are correct that the update is an improvement. The reconciliation issue I find is with the bank account. When an insurance check, (paper), personal check or cash is deposited, one immediately can reconcile the bank deposit slip on a daily bases. However, I usually need to wait until the monthly bank statement to reconcile EFTs. The postings or transaction date do not always coincide on a daily bases. How do you reconcile your bank statement EFTs with Softdent reports? My office mgn. must manually subtotal each payer. I think if a range of codes for each EFT payer was available, it would make the accounting ability of Softdent much more powerful and useable.
bwhite
Premolar I

I agree.  We are getting ready to start with another insurance company that will pay us via EFT.  It would be really nice to separate all the EFT payments by code.

Seideldds
Canine II

Has version 17.1 fixed the issue I am having with 17.0 saving my Classic Workspace preference for subsequent logins? ( this option for view>workspace preferences does not get saved when exiting Softdent and so when entering Softdent at a subsequent login, I get a page with blank, inch  blue panels down the side and along the bottom of the scheduler.  Support has told me this is a known issue. 

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hi. This has been fixed for 17.2 but unfortunately we were not able to get it into 17.1.

17.2 is looking at a December release.

Thanks!
Seideldds
Canine II

Thanks for the prompt response.  Could you please put me on the priority list for 17.2's release?

0 Kudos
enspire
Premolar I

We still have not received 17.1.  I thought it was well on its way awhile ago.

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Sure thing!
0 Kudos
callton
Premolar II

Same here....

@tyson_edwards?

0 Kudos
mdunham
Premolar III

You can create Modifier codes for EFT. Example:

I created Modifier codes for by Contact plan (fee schedule). 2.8- Metlife payment and a corresponding adjustment code- 50.91: Metlife adjustment. This is the same for my Third Party Payers- DHA/Sunlife Payment and 50.81 Dha/Sunlife Adjustment

This was done to provider more accurate Reports. Now Income by Contracted plans aaa well as adjustments by contacted plan(Fee Schedule) are reliable.
Tags (1)