cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bausdental
Canine III

SOFTDENT: Error upon checking out

Since November 17, we have had an error upon using the "check out" function of Softdent (version 19.0.0).  We have worked with our IT company, who has worked with CS Support.  There has been utilities run twice, which have not rectified the error.  I'm hoping someone else may have had this error and know of a solution. 

This is a photo of the error.

error.jpg

Thank you so much for everyone's help!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
drcavola
First Molar I

Re: SOFTDENT: Error upon checking out

Have your IT company move the Support call up to level 2 or higher.  

BTW, not all Softdent issues are remedied by running utilities ... (that's an easy "go to" answer, and yet, a very time consuming, and sometimes error prone, way to not resolve an issue)

0 Kudos
bausdental
Canine III

Thank you.  It was a Carestream Technician that originally told us that the solution to this problem was a utility that needed to be run, which is why we all assumed that was the fix.  

0 Kudos
drcavola
First Molar I

"Run the utilities" has been a running joke in our office for a long time ... all in fun.

My suggestion was to move the request for help up the chain.  Sometimes the Level 1 techs don't have all the solutions at their disposal.  Level 2 techs would be a better idea, in my opinion.

0 Kudos
tshaw
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @bausdental
I have reached out to our escalations team to get someone assigned to contact you. 

0 Kudos