We have some patients that would like to only see a specific hygienist. Is there a way to look up what their next available appointment time is without having to go through the schedule day by day.
If you have the non scheduler version of SoftDent, the auto schedule feature will be as close as it gets to completing this request. Just make sure you have the correct Doctor and Hygienist selected on the patent information window. Also making sure the Doctor and or Hygienist profile is set for auto schedule. These steps below can help after you have verified the patient and provider profiles are set for auto schedule :
Auto Scheduling from Patient or Account Records
To auto schedule an appointment for an existing patient from an Patient or Account window, follow these steps:
1. Do one of the following:
2. Select a date range, type a time range, select the procedures for which the appointment is to be scheduled, and type number of time slots and slot usage schedule in the appropriate fields.
3. Select the "Preferred Days" tab or press to make the tab the active window.
4. Click Schedule Appt or select the command from the Express bar. The first available time slot that meets the specified criteria is displayed in the Daily Appointments window.
5. Select from the following options:
6. After you have found a suitable time slot, click Make Appt or select it from the Express bar.