cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
orlando
Canine III

Silly issue

Has anyone else had this happen??  When in the patient information window, we went to the drop down to change info in a patients account.... but another family was listed.  If we close out and go back in the correct information is shown.  It is just weird and I wondered if anyone else had experienced this.  

I don't think it is a big issue??

Labels (1)
18 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Silly issue

Interesting. I haven't heard of this. What version are you running?

orlando
Canine III

V16.2.8   It has happened a couple times.  Like I said I just close out and it seems to refresh it and it's okay.

kevinlund
Canine III

Yes, this happens to us frequently. I've never tracked down the exact cause, because it's easy enough to escape out and go back in to the patient.

orlando
Canine III

YAY!  At least I know I am not crazy!  Thanks.

callton
Premolar II

Yep- happens to me all the time.  Version 116.1.1-S

familydental27
Canine II

Happens to me all the time. I noticed it's usually when I have the other family opened in the background. Doesn't seem to cause any issues, just an annoyance more than anything!

richf
Canine III

Hi:

Yes, I have had it happen.  If you close out all your windows, you will probably see that you have that other family's account somewhere up on a previous screen.  Close out of all previous screens and try again and the right name will show :-)

bgalofredds
Canine III

Yes, Indeed. I've found that that happens when I have another account open in the background. Closing out those other windows fixes that. Also as a side note; did you know that pressing the "esc" closes the current window? That saves some click time.Great question.

orlando
Canine III

Thanks for the tip... I had no idea!