cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tshaw
Community Manager
Community Manager

SoftDent: 2022 CDT Code Installation Guide

The SoftDent 2022 CDT Codes are now available! Attached you will find the Installation Guide. 

This job aid contains instructions for using the CDT 2022 Update Utility to update the CDT codes in SoftDent
practice management software and is intended for users running SoftDent, v14.0.3 and higher.
Note: If you are using a version of SoftDent prior to v14.0.3, you must upgrade or add the codes manually.

Labels (2)
6 Replies
mdunham
First Molar I

Re: SoftDent: 2022 CDT Code Installation Guide

Will this update wipe out previous office description titles of codes or has that error been corrected?
0 Kudos
mdunham
First Molar I

Per Softdent support that responded to my question regarding the CDT code 2022 update, the new CDT 2022 code update will still OVERRIDE and REWRITE CDT code descriptions to that of the default.  Therefore, this tool will be very aggravating for most practices.   The error was not corrected.  Per ticket #7780420

drcavola
First Molar I

Here's something of interest ... may or may not be relevant ....

After downloading the zip file, I downloaded the exe file.  I looked at the properties of that file, the date of that file is 12/7/2020.

Shouldn't the new exe file be current date?

tshaw
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for letting me know @drcavola. I am getting in touch with the web team to see when the download will be updated on the website. If you need it sooner, you can contact support and they can transfer it to you. 

@mdunham I will let development know about this. 

tshaw
Community Manager
Community Manager

@drcavola the team let me know that the link to download was updated on Dec 28th. It should prompt you with the 2022 codes download now. 

0 Kudos
mdunham
First Molar I

Thanks, and good eye Dr. Cavola!   I am hoping with fingers crossed that by chance they fixed the issue of removing practice code descriptors with the code updates.  Previous downloads would change the practice descriptors to that of the default.  I am hoping this was corrected?????  

0 Kudos