cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roeser
Canine III

Re: SoftDent V18 - Known Issues

We also were unhappy with the fees charged and switched.  Check with your local bank they offer competitive rates.  A little more work since you post to sofdent and then online with the bank but worth it.

0 Kudos
tallarob1
Canine III

Tyson,

Any update on the Faircom issue with version 18?  

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

We are still working on it. We hope to be testing a fix with an office this week.
0 Kudos
pksaari79
First Molar I

Now I hear there is an issue if a patient pays the office in full and we file the insurance on their behalf....that Softdent won't submit these claims, you have to call ECS to submit them but then they don't show up as paid. What is the issue with this and when will it be fixed?

Kay

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Apologies, I've been trying to get more info on this. It looks like there is an issue with an ECS file. THe file part will be fixed with v19 but we may need a utility to clean up the transactions. We are looking further into this and I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, If you click "No" from the first popup, it should keep you from getting the other popups.
0 Kudos
uniondental
Premolar I

How is it going with correcting issues in this release.  We held off installing because of the problems.  We do have the Faircom server.  Thank you

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hi, so it's been slow going. We are testing something today in an office and hope to know more by the end of the week.
tallarob1
Canine III

Thanks for the update.  I was hoping to upgrade the day after Thanksgiving but have some family obligations so probably won't be upgrading until Christmas week.

0 Kudos