cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

SoftDent: What's New Video v17.1

We are pleased to announce that the content listed below is now available in the Carestream Dental Institute under the SoftDent Catalog. 

*SoftDent: What's New Video v17.1 - This recorded class is designed for all team members and provides an overview of new features in CS SoftDent software version 17.1. By the end of this class, you should be familiar with Charting Module updates, newly added Cell Phone fields, Preferred Contact indicator, and EFT payment information added to reports. (4 min) 

With an active support agreement, you can access a catalog of content on the Carestream Dental Institute (CDI). If you already have a CDI account, log in with your user name (email address) and password. If you need to register for a CDI account, you can do so here Registration Form . 

You can also view the video from the Carestream Dental Institute YouTube channel: www.carestreamdental.com/sdwhatsnew

Labels (2)
4 Replies
sharschech
Canine II

Re: SoftDent: What's New Video v17.1

Links are not working

uniondentalcenter@gmail.com

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sharschech thank you for letting us know! It looks like the last link, for the YouTube video, was the only one working. 

All other links have been updated and should now be working. Please let me know if you have any other problems or questions. 

Thank you, 

Tiffany Shaw

sharschech
Canine II

Thank you I just watched the video for 17.1

Only other problem is my "normal" sign in has changed and I don't know what to do to get it working again.  Did something change with login to the exchange??  I had to create a new login but I'd rather use the one I had been using for close to 2 years.

uniondentalcenter@gmail.com  no longer works

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

We apologize for the inconvenience @sharschech! When The Exchange moved to a new platform some of the usernames had to be changed due to character length or special characters used, and upon first log in a password reset was required.  

I saw that we received an email from you as well regarding this and I just replied back to you there as well. That email includes your log-in information for your other account. 

Please let us know if you need anything else, and thank you for continuing to utilize The Exchange community!

~Tiffany Shaw

0 Kudos