cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ambrunst983
Canine II

Softdent 17

Has anyone updated to version 17 and what is your opinion?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
callton
Premolar II

Re: Softdent 17

The bugs should have been worked out prior to shipping.  It is a huge waste of time for me to come in on my off day to run a back-up and then install only to find out I have to do it all over again a few months later when the bugs are fixed.  I would wait. 

0 Kudos
mjpd
Canine II

I was running 16.2.5 and started upgrading to v17.  I got installed on my server and then when I login it asks for my server name. I put faircom it says it can't find the server and the whole thing quits. how do i fix this? i hate sitting on the phone with support

0 Kudos

did you use faircom on 16.2.5?
if yes , just make sure that faircom is running and to type faircom@server name when logging in to SD

if not , then i'd advise you to call support or give me contact information to call you as we need to uninstall and reinstall using the correct version ( multi user )
callton
Premolar II

I was told not to install 117.1 because 117.11 would be released soon.  Any idea on a time frame of when to expect 117.11?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
ambrunst983
Canine II

What they sent me was v17.1-117.1.

0 Kudos
callton
Premolar II

That's what they sent me as well but I was told that 17.1-117.1 has some bugs that are fixed in 17.11-117.11!  Hoping that fix is coming soon as we are not happy with the bugs created in 17-117!

0 Kudos