cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

Re: Softdent Appt Reminder System

I was considering Sofdent appointment reminder after leaving convention on friday, but after reading all these post I am sticking with Demandforce. It has everything everyone is complaining about on the other systems.  Thank you all for the information.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar III

Since my original reply, I have learned that LightHouse will send a pre-med reminder on a patient by patient basis. For patients that require pre-med, we just have to add user code P to the patient.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar II

I don't have time to sit on hold with support so I am hoping someone will give an explanation here....eReminder settings have a check box for pre-medication reminders and we have that checked.  Our patients are not getting the pre-med part of the reminder.  This morning a patient showed me her reminder so I know she was only reminded of her appointment.  I asked her if she has ever gotten a pre-medication reminder with her appointment reminder and she has not.  Is this feature no longer working? Did it ever work?  

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

We are currently using Lighthouse and I would recommend it. It is capable of reading user codes and reminding people of Premed. 

We had previously used solutionreach, and although it worked for us, the features in Lighthouse are much better!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
First Molar I

We are currently using solutionreach and we like it a lot. We do only use it for confirmations and birthday greetings, no newsletters. I was curious as to what you're paying for Lighthouse per month. And does it pick up the premedication and other user codes easily? What other differences are you pleased with in changing from solutionreach to Lighthouse?
0 Kudos