cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mnlakegirl
Canine II

Softdent Dental Insurance ID / Insurance Group Number - Print on Oustanding Claims Report by Company

How can I get these numbers to print on the Outstanding Insurance claims Report by Company:

Subscribers Dental Insurance ID Number

Dental Insurance Group Number

0 Kudos
4 Replies
bccarestreamrep
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Softdent Dental Insurance ID / Insurance Group Number - Print on Oustanding Claims Report by Com

Hello @mnlakegirl

The plan group # information can be found below: 

bccarestreamrep_0-1614713203396.png

However, the insured ID of the patient will not show on these reports. 

0 Kudos
mnlakegirl
Canine II

Re: Softdent Dental Insurance ID / Insurance Group Number - Print on Oustanding Claims Report by Com

Yes I see the Dental Insurance Group Number too. When I run the Outstanding Insurance claim by Company the Subscribers Dental Insurance ID number DOES show up on the report for some patient claims but not for all...so I am trying to figure out the "why."

0 Kudos
bccarestreamrep
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Ah, I see...

The only other ID specific to the guarantor on this report would be the employee ID #. This can be found here if one is listed for the guarantor.

bccarestreamrep_0-1615381818680.png

Is this where you're seeing this ID for some of the claims? If not, would you mind sending a screenshot of your report where you're seeing some Insured IDs?

0 Kudos
mnlakegirl
Canine II

I figured it out! If you enter the subscriber's employer on the account screen the Dental Insurance ID will print along with the Group Number on the Outstanding by Company report. Happy Day!