cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine III

Re: Softdent Enhancement Request

To be able to visually see which pts are DELTA in scheduler and lists without having to look it up
0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Have you considered identifying the specific insurances with user codes? 
For example on the patient level add: D for Delta, S for other insurance coverage

This will allow for a quick hover in the schedule to indicate which insurance they have as well as create reporting capabilities (like to pull a list of Delta patients coming in tomorrow or next week, pull a list of uninsured patients coming in, pull a list of patients who have insurance that is not Delta, etc.) 

Highlighted
First Molar I

We do that for Delta patients....assign the patients a D code.  Then you can run a report from that.  We do have D for anyone who are assigned the benefits, irrelevant of the insurance.  But you could create other letter codes for insurance companies you are needing to identify.

Kay

Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

@pksaari79 - this is exactly what I was thinking!  If you assign a D to Delta patients you could see the push pin on the scheduler, but more over I could run a confirmation list and see all patients who have Delta (or all patients who don't) on any given day/week.  Also you could run patient lists to check total patient numbers, etc.  It seems like it may be an easy fix to meet their needs.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

This is a great list, and a great collaboration between users!! Let's keep this going.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

I have one someone asked for the other day... What do you guys think about "Search for patient by DOB"?

Highlighted
Premolar III

Yes, please. I've asked to be able to search the patient list by DOB before.

I would also like to be able to search the list by phone number.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Great idea - I have a meeting Wed; I will bring up both of these recommendations then.  

If anyone else has any great ideas - try to get them to me by Wednesday!

@tyson_edwards@Nina-Gilbert  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar III

Wait a minute gang.  These are known Softdent abilities/features already.  And have been for decades ...

Reports - Patient - User Selected.   Type in a DOB, or a phone number, and run the report.  

Done.

Highlighted
Premolar III

While I'm on the phone with a patient and having difficulty finding them in the system, I should be able to search the patient list by DOB. I should not have to run a report.

0 Kudos