cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cdamoney
Premolar I

Softdent Outage Again???

Is softdent cloud down again?? Major issues connecting and with system freezing and shutting down!! 

7 Replies
john_wildharber
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Softdent Outage Again???

There should not be an outage, but we do understand customers are experiencing adverse performance impact that can create problems with the application.  We are working on this and will also take action to review the current state of your application.  I apologize for the impact. 

0 Kudos
cdamoney
Premolar I

Thank you for the update. 

0 Kudos
jcooke-AD
Canine III

We were getting errors too.  Nw it's just not responding. 

We are getting an error "Citrix could not contact the server".

0 Kudos
RAK
Canine II

You state there are some issues today - I just got off the phone with Softdent support after holding for 50 minutes, and they told me they didn't know of any issues. I have little faith in the phone support unless they send it to cloud support.

0 Kudos
cdamoney
Premolar I

Seems like the server itself is not down, but many people are having connection issues.  Ours is slow now, but working better. 

0 Kudos
jcooke-AD
Canine III

For 20 years there has been a huge disconnect between IT and customer service. 

Customer Service has always been the last to know when there are issues.  

0 Kudos
tshaw
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RAK we apologize that you were not put in contact with the correct support team. We appreciate yours and @jcooke-AD  patience as we continue to work on the performance of our security tools, and will continue to post updates here on The Exchange. The announcement message on the Home page of The Exchange will have the most up to date information.  

Please reach out to us at Support.us@csdental.com to report the issues you are having and we will work to assist you as soon as possible.

@cdamoney we are glad to hear that yours has improved. You are correct that the server is not down, but impacts are being seen due to continued work on our security tools. 

0 Kudos