cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

Softdent Patient Self Check-in/forms tablets or kiosk

Our Dentist office is a small practice, with one practicing dentist and 3 Hygienist.  However, we run a 5 column schedule.  2-Hygiene columns and 3-Dr. Columns.   

Our Dentist/owner, has expressed the interest in installing a Patient Self Check-in/Forms Kiosk or tablets.  We currently use Carestream Softdent V17.0, we are upgrading to Carestream Softdent V18.0 in the next few weeks.  

Does Carestream offer or support patient self check-in/forms kiosks or tablets?  If so, where might I find information on this tech.?   I havent had much luck in contacting a sales person regarding this manner, with the high hold times on the 1800# and no true response to email contact requests.  TIA

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Softdent Patient Self Check-in/forms tablets or kiosk

Good Afternoon,

Softdent has a few options for you. One of them being eforms which allows patient to fill out forms such as medical history, financial consent, hippa, insurance and more. These forms are filled out on an apple ipad and then once completed are uploaded directly to the patient's document tree within Softdent.

There is a check in kiosk option however it doesn't "check in" the patient on the scheduler itself but instead notifies the staff that the patient has arrived at the office. It's a workstation that's placed in the waiting area and I can upload a screen shot of essentially what the patient would see. If you'd like to reply with your office account number I can have someone reach out to you with more information. 

Patients would sign in to notify staff of their arrival.Patients would sign in to notify staff of their arrival.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Softdent Patient Self Check-in/forms tablets or kiosk

you can also email me at Presley.white@csdental.com
0 Kudos