cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Premolar III

Softdent Scheduler fee adjustment/increase

Happy New Year to Softdent Users!

A great start to the new year - attempting to increase fees with Softdent Scheduler .... guess what?  Softdent crashes and cannot complete the task.  Really?

In the time period of less than a month, we have a utility to install the CDT 2020 codeset AND the 2019 ADA insurance form.  But wait .... there was a problem with the insurance form.  Whoops ... 

Now, Softdent Scheduler users will have to wait until (tick, tock, tick, tock) development fixes the utility (ask yourself WHY we would need a utility when the fee adjustment/increase is in the Softdent program and has worked flawlessly for years) so that those scheduled appointments and pending appointments will have the correct fees in the transactions.  Well, should we just let this one time thing slide?  Nope - it didn't work last year either ... and the year before ....

Why do we put up with this for so long?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
First Molar I

Re: Softdent Scheduler fee adjustment/increase

What version of Softdent are you on, that crashed when you went to increase the fees?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar III

Currently, v118.0.0. However, previous January's were different versions.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Yes, this only affects customers on the Scheduler version. I apologize for the inconvenience here.

I would have definitely had this fixed over the past year but it must have slipped through the cracks. 

We know now how to get past this issue for Scheduler customers and we'll fix it inside SoftDent this year so it's not so much trouble at the end of 2020.

Anyone on scheduler version can call into support and we will update the fee schedules for them.

Thanks for hanging in there!

0 Kudos