We need to have the columns in the Daily Appointment screen displayed in a certain order. Every now and then we'll go through a period where the columns keep switching order. We'll switch them back (computer by computer), but then if we open up a new screen, they'll be wrong again.
What can we do to keep the columns how we want them?
Thanks for your help.
Here is some information that may help:
Correcting Out of Order Rooms
1. Open the Scheduler.
2. Place the mouse cursor on the colored tab that appears at the top of a
3. Click and drag the tab to the left or to the right. When dragging a
room, the mouse cursor will change to a white cross.
4. Release the mouse button when the room has been dragged to the desired
5. Repeat steps 1 through 4 for each room that is to be moved to a new
Saving the Room Order for the Daily Op Schedule
To have the Daily Op Schedule's room order follow the Scheduler's, perform
the following steps.
1. Right-click the scheduler.
2. Select Column Properties.
3. Select Save Column Order for Daily Op Schedule.
*If this doesn't work, you may have a corrupt Softdent login.*
To verfiy the login ID:
1. Goto List -> emplyees
2. Make note of the username that has the room order problem.
3. Make sure that Softdent user is loged out of Sofdent.
4. Open the SOFTDENT data folder on the server.
5. Open the PROFILES folder.
6. Rename the SDP files associated with the Softdent login ID you noted
(just key "OLD" infront of the user ID)
7. Open SOFTDENT Software, log in under the affected user. Ensure that
all is corrected. You may have to correct the order again
and save it.
8. Close and reopen Softdent making sure the room order stays.
David McCrory| Technical Support Analyst
Office: 866.435.7473 Fax: 678.247.0267
Carestream Dental LLC
I do know how to change the order, but apparently saving the order isn't working. I'll give your tip a try for verifying the user by changing the sdp files. Thanks for your help.
These last three steps are the most important to correct the room order.
*Note: If everyone is using the same User Name and Password the scheduler will not save the changes*
But go to each column and follow these steps below:
We do use the same user name and password. Now I know why it's not saving properly. It's still strikes me as odd that it'll be ok for months, and then suddenly the columns are switched again.