cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drcavola
Premolar III

Re: Time Cards

Here's what I do in our office. I'll have my team "clock out" for lunch, then "clock in" for lunch for a meeting, then do the opposite when the meeting is over. All I do at the end of the day or later is change the lunch time (unpaid) to lunch time CE (paid)... done.
pksaari79
First Molar I

I will try that.  THAT is one way we've never done.  Hopefully it works for us too!!

Kay

0 Kudos
drcavola
Premolar III

Yes, good luck.  FYI - We do DCPR (different capacity pay rate) for meetings, so I had already added that as a customized time card.  Settings, change system settings, time card, customize card types.  Of course unpaid lunch I believe is by default so it's much easier to change the pay type from lunch unpaid to lunch (DCPR) paid rather than add times, etc.

0 Kudos
pksaari79
First Molar I

Thanks for sharing your system.  I have customized different pay types and meetings are paid at a DCPR, which is why I need to have that listed.  We shall see.....

Kay

0 Kudos
pksaari79
First Molar I

And, YES, the system worked well, by having them clock out for the "meeting" and clock back in  when we were done.  It allowed me to change that meeting time to staff meeting once everyone had clocked in, not waiting to the end of the day to do so....Smiley Happy

Kay

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

That is wonderful Kay!!

0 Kudos