cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tamaddux
Canine III

Transaction History without fees

I need to print a transaction history to send to a different dental office for a patient who's had to change providers.  I don't especially want to share our fees with another office.  Any way to print treatment history without the financial info?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
lindamoseley
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Transaction History without fees

I have not found a way to print the transactions without the fees also included. I think you may want to use a MS Windows tool to do a screen capture. In the start menu search for the Snipping tool. You can drag around the information you want and then print and/or save it. (located in windows accessories folder) 

lindamoseley_0-1638193598093.pnglindamoseley_1-1638193634394.png

KDA43920
Canine III

I'd personally print the trans history for the dates you wanted, white out your fees, then copy that page and send the copy off. if you do the snipping tool like mentioned above, you'll have 4000 pages assuming it was a patient of record with lots of transactions. 

Jon Kohler
lindamoseley
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Good point. Very true if the patient has a long list. The snipping tool could take time to get all of the transactions. I agree with just print the transitions. But instead of white-out. I would fold a piece of paper to cover the fees and then photo copy the page.