If I have a treatment plan and somehow the worked gets scheduled and completed without "attaching" it the plan, how can I, at a later date, attach the TP to the work or archive it so it does not show up on my current treatment plan reports?
Archiving Treatment Plan Groups
When a treatment plan item is completed and posted it is automatically moved to the Archived Treatment Plan.
1. Enter the patient's treatment plan.
2. Click Change State in the express bar.
3. Depending on which Treatment Plan the transactions that are to be archived, select the proper Treatment Plan drop-down arrow (Primary, Secondary, Tertiary).
4. Select Declined - Move transactions to Archived TP from the drop-down menu.
5. Enter the "Group #" in the proper Treatment Plan's field. By default, "0" is entered. This selects all groups within the treatment plan.
6. Click OK. The selected groups will be archived.