cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lidadmd
Canine II

Unsubmitted claims

I have been trying to generate a report for unsubmitted claims and the report is running for hours and doesn't give any report.  Any suggestion?

0 Kudos
asmith
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Sometimes I just like to look at all outstanding claims.  This is easy to see and also work off of.

Go to Lists > Claims.  This will allow you to see all outstanding claims and pre-treatment claims. 

From this screen on the left - you can view, print, resubmit, delete, etc.  Try it!

But I do agree if running the report - Uncheck treatment plan claims - having that on will make it take a long time to generate the report.

0 Kudos

@asmith -

Please ... outstanding claims report is a different beast than unsubmitted claims report.  If a claim is not submitted, then it cannot be tracked via outstanding claims.  It is EXTREMELY important to run the unsubmitted claims report regularly.  

I'd suggest that the OP modify the dates of the report setup to shorten the time period for which Softdent is searching for unsubmitted claims.  I would also suggest that report is added to your end of month automatic reports.  

0 Kudos
kellyh
Canine II

When you run the unsubmitted claims report it defaults to include treatment plan transactions. You must uncheck the box or it will take a long time to generate and it will print more pages than you want. 

Kelly H.
0 Kudos